14,110 ft elevation 26.2 miles 8,000 vertical feet 7 hours 28 minutes 14 liters of gatorade 8 packets of Gu energy gel 2400mg Motrin 1 good running buddy...
Amazing! My friend Sherry about died running the Chicago Marathon where the TOTAL elevation change is 25'! You guys look really good even at the end. Way to go!
MIKE!!!! I also am so proud of you! I didn't think it would ever happen. But in true Mike style, you would not be denied. And you didn't just do it well, you did it great! Great pics! Great summary of events! Just a great first blog! Seriously...couldn't be prouder. Oh...and congrats on the run, too.
5 comments:
Well, Mike - I'm proud of you! I know someone else out there must be proud of you too, though they aren't commenting about it :)
And I'm also very proud of your first blog post, all by yourself.
Welcome to the blogger world.
Amazing! My friend Sherry about died running the Chicago Marathon where the TOTAL elevation change is 25'! You guys look really good even at the end. Way to go!
Carol
We're so proud of you! What an awesome accomplishment!
Lots of Love!
April and Tom
Way to go, Mike! That's incredible!
MIKE!!!!
I also am so proud of you! I didn't think it would ever happen. But in true Mike style, you would not be denied. And you didn't just do it well, you did it great! Great pics! Great summary of events! Just a great first blog! Seriously...couldn't be prouder.
Oh...and congrats on the run, too.
Post a Comment