8.20.2007

Lindsey's Birthday

We all gathered for a bbq party this weekend at the Doyles' house, in honor of Lindsey's birthday! Mike had just run his marathon that day, so he didn't get to stay long (his bed was calling) - but we all had a great time chatting and eating and playing with her dogs. Some of her work friends were there, so it was nice to put faces with the names we always hear about.
As usual, when we all get together, a great evening is had!
Happy Birthday, Linds!!


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy B-Day, Lindsey! You don't look a day over 26, I swear.

Julie said...

Looks like fun! Happy Birthday Lindsey!

Unknown said...

okay jess, it's been 5 days since your last blog....what's up. we were spoiled by the daily alaska photo show (which was breathtaking), but now the bar is high...and I don't even know what's been going on in your life for almost a week...and I don't know if I...I don't know if "we" can go like this...You either are going to have to make a commitment to "us," or we might just have to call this whole thing off. I can't live like this, Jess....with this emotional roller coaster called "the A-team."

jess said...

Noa, I'm dying laughing. I happen to have left CO for a few days, leaving my poor hubby to fend for himself. I'll be back to civilization, and therefore blogging, in just days. Hang in there with us!