Spending a week with Julie was perfect. Hard to believe how fast it went, though! We had a great time, and it was much needed "decompressing" for both of us. If nothing else, it was an excuse to not work for a week, and I needed the break!
We crammed a whole lot into our week together. We got manicures. We shopped (duh). We got massages, ate out, laid at the pool, read all the recent gossip magazines we could get our hands on. We walked Sarge around the neighborhood. We picked out bedding for the guest room, hung up pictures, and organized my office (whew, finally).
They were all our best kind of days!
Well, except for that little mishap at the airport Wednesday morning. Julie, you up for retelling that story? Needless to say, I got an extra *unexpected* day with her and it was perhaps the best day of our whole week. I'll let her fill you in on the details :)

1 comment:
Miss you already. And just to clarify....it's not the guest room anymore, it's Julie's room now! :)
Thanks for everything, Apostles.
Give Sarge a kiss for me.
Post a Comment