7.08.2007

Jules

Julie's here!! More to come later....I'm too busy planning our next shopping adventure....
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you guys have a great visit! I foresee a lot of shopping and coffee drinking! Have fun!
Love
A

Liz said...

Oh so fun! I am excited your friend got to come all the way to FoCoCo. I miss you!

Anonymous said...

1) totally wish I could have been there
2) diggin' the Orion beer shirt (Okinawan beer)
3) In regards to previous post, I am compelled to say that I really like the shirt Mike is wearing. In fact both of the guys are dressed-to-kill for a Cranium game. And by the way, make no mistake...I'm not glad that I'm compelled to make fashion comments on your blog...I just can't stop myself...maybe I mistook Julie's birth control pills for motrin...come to think of it...my knee still hurts...and I did bake cupcakes just because.