We spent our Memorial Day with friends, enjoying a barbeque and some backyard games with the Doyles, Huntingtons and Seebas. It was a beautiful, sunny day and provided some much needed girl-and-guy time for us!
On this day in particular, though, we continue to remember those who serve to keep us free. We pray for the safety of my uncle Danny and his fellow troops who serve in Iraq, and for the guys Mike served with who are still there, and for Noa who serves with the Navy in Japan. Thank you for your commitment to our country and the sacrifices you make within your families. We are very proud of you.
Happy Memorial Day!
8 comments:
How was Florida?? You look great!
Miss you!
Miss all you guys! Loved seeing pictures of the crew celebrating FoCoCo style.
Rob...that yard is really starting to flourish; just a few more rounds of fertilizer and...just kidding; I realize the ground has been frozen solid since your move-in.
Clayton...congrats on landing the new job...and nice balls....bocce of course.
Looks like you had a great time! Don't you love BBQ's? Wish we could have been there!
Love you!
april and tom
You kids are party animals! I love the green bowls in the first pic. Miss you!
Hey Jess! I have a blog now!! How are you?? I can see how this is a great way to stay in touch! So you're in Colorado now! How exciting!
I'm so glad Liz said something about the "bowls." I also love those bowls. They are spectacular. (exerpt from chapter 34 of "Girls notice the craziest things")
Rob and I got those green bowls from our wedding. It was a set of 4 but unfortunately during the move, only 2 survived!
Look Jess - I'm commenting on your blog! Terrible picture of me, by the way. Where on earth were my veto rights for that one???
Jen
Post a Comment