Sarge managed to rip a toenail half-off (cringe) today while playing at daycare and had to have it fully removed by the vet this afternoon! Poor thing is limping around here with a big ole bandage gathering as much sympathy as he can (and he's doing a good job). I've been compensating for his pitifulness with extra treats. Poor little guy.

5 comments:
So sad!! Get better, Sarge!!
Poor baby! He definitley deserves some extra treats!
Love
A
That sounds terrible! Poor guy - I'm sure he's okay with all the extra treats and attention though! That must have been some play session to do that kind of damage - ouch!
Sadie and Gunnar send kisses to Sarge!
He looks so pitiful!! But, I love the hint of color!
-Mom
Poor Sarge...Is he feeling better today? Monday...
I hope so...he can't be looking vicious with that boo boo bandage on his paw...
Yaya
Post a Comment