3.13.2007

Twenty-Seven




Mike makes it his personal goal to make each of my birthdays better than the last. This year was no exception.

I woke up Sunday to coffee in bed, followed by an opening of twenty seven presents (b/c of course, that's how old I am this year). My big present was a laptop, which I was super excited about and did not expect. I also got a desk for my new office - very cute. After church, he took me to lunch with friends, and then took my girlfriends and me to get manicures and pedicures! A new haircut for me followed that, then some shopping and a movie ("Music and Lyrics" - very fun). The evening ended with dinner at a great Italian restaraunt and then game night back at our house. Of course we played boys vs. girls, and while the girls made a valiant effort, the boys took the victory.

It was a perfect day, catered to my favorite things to do - and once again, I am thankful for the husband I've been given and great friends that love me.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Julie said...

And there's more presents on the way! Happy Birthday, Jess! Noa and I wish we could be there to celebrate too! Looks like fun. What kind of laptop did you get?? What a great gift!