And here's how we spent our Friday night in cold, windy FoCoCo! We tucked ourselves into a typical (read: ghetto) bowling alley for a night of fun with the Doyles and Seebas. It was the perfect way to escape the recent cold snap and just laugh and goof off after a long week of working for all of us.

4 comments:
You look taller than mike in the first pic. Looks like you had alot of fun!! Do you remember having to go take bowling classes in jr. high. I forgot how much fun bowling could be. (Now that I work in GI I had to catch myself from typing "boweling"...definatly not the same). Have a good one.
Sweet. I went "bowling" Friday night, too! What are the chances?! My crowd was a little younger than yours. I shared a lane with a 3 and a 6 year old. Which meant bumpers, baby!!!
This morning, after my a.m. coffee, I went "boweling." ;)
(Too Much Info?)
And Mike...
I love your "party-face" in the first picture.
Reminds me of the good ol'days in Jax beach.
Post a Comment