
Jen and I ran our second 5k together this evening. They call it the "Festival of Lights" or more commonly, the "Jingle Bell Run." The best part about it is you tie jingle bells onto your shoes, and you run through a residential area decorated for Christmas, with luminaries lining the course. It was the perfect evening for running, cool but not cold, and no humidity. We finished well, and felt great! Here's to running many more races together - we've found that we are each other's ideal running partner. Very well matched pace-wise, and we can even carry on a conversation while we run. It was a really fun evening!


6 comments:
so glad the race went well!
Umm...I don't know how much "conversation" one is supposed to have in a "RACE!?"
And Jess, did you bring the camera with you to photo-shoot DURING the "RACE?" I would not put it past you...as I recall the 100+ pics we took in the club at Jax Beach.
I'm so proud of you! 5k's make the perfect run! What a fun way to start the Christmas season. Love you much!
Proud of you, Jess. Very impressive! The wii is the new nintendo - it's pretty sweet. And no, Chloe isn't returning to MO with us...friends will be taking care of her, but we will definitely miss her!
That is fantastic...I am becoming almost as athletic as you. I ran up the stairs today without passing out at the top stair...giggle..love you,momma T
Post a Comment