Just got back from my latest Colorado visit, to check on the progress of our house and to interview at yet another hospital. The house is coming along quickly; this week while I was there they were trimming windows and doors, installing all the cabinets and laying tile. The hardwood floors are in already as well. It was really exciting to see it finally look like "our" house, with our personal choices coming together. Next time we see it, we'll be moving to Fort Collins - how quickly time is flying!! Oh, and the interview went well. I accepted their job offer and begin work as soon as we move.




6 comments:
SO EXCITED!!! glad to hear about the job. more details i hope soon.
WOOOOW! Time is flying. I'm so excited for you two! Congrats on the job!
Everything looks great! Can't wait to see you guys on your way through!
-Mom
i like the windows :) can't wait to see it all finished. way to go on the job!
Wow - can't wait to hear more about your trip. Sorry I've been kinda MIA - we had our holiday program at school tonight, so I've been working some late nights. Let's catch up very soon! Love you!!!
Hey Jess! Just wanted to say a quick "Hi." Didn't know how much longer you will be in Jax....Anyway, drop me a line when you get a chance. marti.sears@gmail.com
Marti (Henderson) Sears, in the ATL
Post a Comment