

Lindsey and I took our dogs to Dogtoberfest today. It's a fundraiser for homeless animals in Jax, and it is so much fun! The dogs all dress up - Sarge was a bat! - and walk around this huge park "trick or treating" and playing games, such as the Dunkin' For Bones game you see him mastering in the pool! They also had a flyball and frisbee dog show and a costume contest. The dogs had a great time and filled up on both treats and compliments!
3 comments:
As always, looks like a blast! Love Sarge in his costume. Did you make it? He is giving a look in the photos that says, "Mom, what is this?!" I'm sure he loved bobbing for treats in the kiddie pool. I love the photos with Sarge and Maggie - they both look very happy. What good doggie mommies you and Lindsey are!!
Despite the extra 30+ lbs Sarge has put on since I last saw him, he still has the friendliest happy face.
How fun! I miss you guys so much! He looks so cute in his little costume!! Love you :)
Post a Comment