Hi Jess. I think I saw you yesterday at Dogwood. I was in the IG group when you stopped to say "hey" to Bettina. I thought you looked familiar, and now I know why! Next time I'll say "hey" also!
Jess,Just wanted you to know that Joe and I keep you and Mike in our thoughts and prayers.Meghan in Oki
Hi Jess, Did you know Grandma and Grandpa Price are in J'ville until Saturday AM?Just thought I would tell you in case you didn't know!Yaya
Of course the dept was closed on sundays.... Barney Fife and Andy have dinner at Aunt Bee's don't they?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Hi Jess. I think I saw you yesterday at Dogwood. I was in the IG group when you stopped to say "hey" to Bettina. I thought you looked familiar, and now I know why! Next time I'll say "hey" also!
Jess,
Just wanted you to know that Joe and I keep you and Mike in our thoughts and prayers.
Meghan in Oki
Hi Jess,
Did you know Grandma and Grandpa Price are in J'ville until Saturday AM?
Just thought I would tell you in case you didn't know!
Yaya
Of course the dept was closed on sundays.... Barney Fife and Andy have dinner at Aunt Bee's don't they?
Post a Comment