10.07.2006

Colorado Trip





I went out to Fort Collins this past week. It was a perfect fall - bright leaves changing, cool breezes, blue skies. It was beautiful and I didn't want to leave. I went out to check in on the house we're building, and pick out everything for it - from appliances to countertops to flooring to faucets to light fixtures! It was overwhelming at times, the amount of decisions I had to make about things I didn't even notice in my current house (i.e. what color door knobs - I checked when I got home; they're gold!). But it was incredibly exciting too - to look forward to this new life we get to have in just a couple months.

So the pictures above - clockwise from upper left to right - me in front of the house (duh); the view driving down the main street in our neighborhood (Look at the mountains! WOW!!!); a fall tree-covered crossroads in Old Town - the historic part of Fort Collins; and a bigger view of our house. You all need to come visit us there - you too will want to move there forever!!
 Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...what a house!

-Mom

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to visit and to be closer to you! The view is awesome, the house looks amazing...what fun!

Julie said...

Wow - you must have been so excited. I didn't realize how far along the house would be! Let's talk - soon!!

potato junk mom said...

OMG! It's really happening!!!!