8.17.2006

A New Recruit





Sarge has a new best friend at daycare, a mini-me of sorts. It's a 12 week old Rottweiler named Rocky. Kate and I stood and watched the pups play together for an hour when we dropped him off this morning. Now I understand why Sarge is so exhausted when he gets home from daycare. They didn't let up the entire hour we stood at the window watching, and he was there for eight hours today!!

Watching a little puppy play reminded me of Sarge when we first got him, and for a second I longed for another puppy (I guess the same way moms long for another baby when their's gets bigger). Then, of course, I remembered the sleepless nights and all the carpet-scrubbing from those first few weeks and came to my senses!!


 Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Julie said...

Rocky is cute - but not as cute as Sarge. Maybe he can be an "honorary" brother of sorts. Looks like Rocky will keep Sarge busy while at daycare. So much for his afternoon nap!

potato junk mom said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brian said...

It is a good thing puppies are so cute because otherwise you would kill them.

Sarge is growing up so fast!!!

Anonymous said...

great pics jess. I miss Sarge.