8.14.2006

Family Reunion



We had a family reunion today. All parties were very happy*! Lots of treats and kisses and laps around the yard and tug-of-war games were enjoyed, and the pups went to bed exhausted from their exciting day!!


*Julie, the iggies are doing well by the way. We observed them in the yard when we picked them up, playing with their "camp mates" and they were having a ball. They're clean, well groomed and are eating great!!
 Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You two are the best. Thanks so much for paying Gunnar and Sadie a visit...and letting them spend some quality time with their best friend, Sarge. Gunnar and Sadie couldn't ask for better godparents. We miss you all!

Julie said...

So, I have tears in my eyes as I read your blog. I miss all the pups - including Sarge - so much. They look great and I'm sure that Sarge and Gunnar had no problems getting back to where they left off playing WWF.

Thank you for having them come over and play. I know that they see your home as their home and love being with both of you. And, I'm sure it took a lot to get that photo with Jess and the 3 monkeys. They are crazy - I miss them so much! Thanks for looking after the "kids". Give 'em all a kiss for me!

Brian said...

I am confused did they not go to Japan? It looks like your new camera takes great pics!!

jess said...

They moved, but their pups have to stay in the States till November for the Japan quarantine regulations. So we picked them up from the boarder's house for a play date!!

Raining Buckets said...

How sweet is that? What good pals. Great pics, by the way!!