8.29.2006

Crash



My youngest sister had an unfortunate run-in with the ditch this past week. Mike has taken to affectionately calling her "Crash."
 Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will hate you forever and ever for putting this on your blog! Like it isn't embarrassing enough that we have about 100 pictures of it, now it has to be on the internet!! By the way, the car is doing great. I love you both and I miss you already!
Ruthie

jess said...

You know we love you even though we tease you :)

Anonymous said...

Ruth,
That picture will be my happy thought of the week. Thanks for sharing global joy and good cheer.
That being said, one can easily tell by the picture that such a "crash" could have happened to any of us. Seriously, who could have seen that ditch and embankment coming; it's like out of nowhere.

Josh and Liz said...

Hey, such a crash has come to some of us... I put a car in the same ditch. But mine was a tank of a station wagon, and some nice men came along and pushed me out. So I never actually had to tell Mom & Dad... until now! :)

Anonymous said...

CRASH?
That was Mike's nickname after several illfated drives- particularly the terrible "I'm gonna take this exit at 45 mpph" on the way to the lakehouse.
The tradition lives on!

potato junk mom said...

Liz...don't feel bad...30 years ago I got into my volkswagon bug and tried to back out of the driveway..i hit something..so i got out and looked at my bumper and then proceeded to back out again....only to hit my mom's car for a second time...my brother Steve's inlaws still won't let me live that down!! Welcome to the family! Trish..oh yes...and lets not forget Jess's recent trash can incident!!!