3.08.2006

I've Been Tagged

A. Four jobs you've had in your life:
1. nurse
2. pharmacy tech
3. camp counselor
4. babysitter

B. Four movies you could watch over & over:
1. The Story of Us
2. 50 First Dates
3. Walk the Line
4. Scrubs (hey, it's on DVD)

C. Four places you have lived:
1. Jacksonville FL
2. Columbia MO
3. And that's it.
4. I'm not kidding.

D. Four tv shows you love to watch:
1. Scrubs
2. The Bachelor
3. American Idol try-outs
4. Oprah

E. Four places you've been on vacation:
1. Ft.Collins, CO
2. the Carribean
3. Niagara Falls
4. California

F. Four websites you visit (almost) daily:
1. Foxnews.com
2. Hotmail.com
3. teamjuloa.blogspot.com
4. Rottweiler.net

G. Four of your favorite foods:
1. pasta of any kind
2. cheese!!
3. pineapple
4. Grandma Price's apple pie

H. Four places you'd rather be right now:
1. Colorado
2. on a cruise
3. a Rottweiler kennel - picking out a puppy
4. home - with my family

I. Four of your favorite things to do:
1. read Us magazine
2. lay on the beach
3. go to the dogpark
4. get coffee with a friend

J. Four of your favorite drinks:
1. coffee
2. Coke
3. orange juice
4. water with lemon

K. Four people who will respond (this means you're tagged) :
1. Julie
2. Kate
3. April
4. Traci

L. Four most important people in your life:
1. Does God count?
2. Mike
3. family
4. my best girlfriends

1 comment:

Traci said...

Hey Apostle! I would gladly comply, but I did it already....

http://www.45walldesign.com/blog/2006/01/maybe-analysis-is-worthwhile-when.html