2.06.2006

Superbowl, Superfriends


After a productive day-off spent cleaning out closets and running errands, Mike and I joined the Hammers for a little celebration of the 2006 Superbowl. Having partied last year at our house, we made the trek over to Orange Park and settled ourselves in for a night of fun with our favorite Floridians.



Honestly speaking, we really cared less about the game and more about Hammer-Apostle time. The guys went for a run while Julie and I fixed a glitch on her blog, we ate until our bellies pooched out, played with the dogs, and laughed about Noa and Mike's taste in clothing*!!! Seems like we don't have to be doing anything special to have a good time. It was really more an excuse to "have to get together" - you know, the need to watch a game whose teams you know little about, just because it's the Superbowl!



We feel blessed to have friends like this.


*Really, that was a secretly planned idea of the girls...

2 comments:

Julie said...

Wow, you are quick. I feel like the party just ended and you've already blogged about it! You are a blogger queen!

Now, what's the next "excuse" for a party? He he....

Anonymous said...

There aint no party like an Apostle-Hammer party...an Apostle-Hammer party don't stop! Like to send a shout-out and and whoop!whoop! to the ladies for producing a stellar spread for the event. For every calorie burned on the pre-game run, I pounded down 2-3 in sushi,salsa,shrimp,etc.