So Julie has this close friend, who I've never met, but have heard volumes about. In all of her artistic expertise, Traci has created a blog that I've recently become nearly obsessed with! Being a lover of photography myself, I've become drawn to her eye for art in the everyday life. She does beautiful work, folks (see for yourself, www.45walldesign.com).
Last week when Julie told me she'd figured out an "easy" way to create her own blog, I jumped at the chance too. I guess I was aspiring to be one of those Traci's - someone whose blog becomes a must-read for near strangers like myself*!!
Now, the funny part of this whole thing is that this morning I open my blog to check for comments (if you have a blog, you understand the OCD-like manner in which one checks for new comments). And who but this infamous Traci has commented on my most recent post!!! I was astounded to hear from the girl who, though I've never met, have gotten to know through our dear friend Julie and by becoming a reader of her blog.
I think we're almost friends now. I could not be more excited. Can't wait to meet you, Traci.
*I'm really not a stalker, promise.
1 comment:
Thank you Jess *smile*.
Let the mutual blog stalking begin! And maybe you all could bring some of that Hammer/Apostle love up here to RI....
Post a Comment