She recently made her first blog*, and I quickly followed suit! This space is intended to keep you (my beloved friends and family) up to date on the Apostle adventures. Since moving to Florida a few years ago, we have found it hard to keep up as much as we want to with those that live so far away now. Perhaps this will provide a little insight into our daily lives. It is sure to provide some entertainment, as we always have funny stories to share!
Enjoy!! We love you!
**Blog officially stands for "web-log" (Mike just learned this last week, so I'm sure this definition might also be new to some of you!)
4 comments:
insinuating that the rest of us are computer illiterate???/giggle..i didn't know what a blog was either but wasn't going to ask.mom2
now the funny thing about this is I could not post an answer to you without making my own blog which is hilarious because I has no idea what I was doing...but I am "potato junk" and my url is Cook4-U
You know that it's mutual - if you are up to something, I am too!!
Wow, what a sweet blog. Now we can be obsessive about each other's blogs. We missed you are the dog park today, but don't worry I said hello to as many rotties as possible and sent them greetings from you through my amazing dog-mind-reading powers. Oh, and Stegasaurus and Mullet say "yo."
Can't wait to hear about more Apostle adventures! I love you guys!
HAHAHA you linked me!! the page looks nice! i am excited to read to frequently
Post a Comment