


So Julie and I (Jess) decided to have a slumber party Saturday night, given that we had almost gone an entire 5 days without seeing each other!! Oh, well, AND because our husbands were both off working. So we piled up on her couch for several entertaining episodes of The Newlyweds, while eating biscuits and jelly for dinner (sorry, Mom) and snuggling with her two adorable Italian greyhounds. Sadie is the darker one, their oldest, and Gunnar is the lighter color ("blue" for you dog enthusiasts). Let me tell you, these two are the sweetest things I've ever seen. They are perfectly happy to just curl up on your lap under a blanket and sleep for hours. They are also perfectly happy to become as rambunctious as a pack of wild dingoes, yelping and chasing each other all over the house!! They bring us all much laughter and entertainment. It was my favorite kind of night, spending time with the Hammers and their puppies!And our festivities were rounded off this morning with McDonald's breakfast brought to us by Julie's great husband Noa (Mike's other half here in Jax)!!!
Does it get much better than this?
3 comments:
Jess, you are so cute! I'm just sad I couldn't participate in the girls night! I miss you like crazy and am anxiously looking into times when I can come to Jax for a few days. Love you!!
It doesn't get much better than that!
You are the cutest thing I've ever known! I miss, miss, miss you!
Post a Comment