My Aunt Janie came to see us in early June while Mike was away on a business trip to China. We were SO grateful for her company (and I was grateful for the HELP!) this week. We had so much fun together just hanging out, making several trips to the nursery & planting new bushes and flowers around the yard, and taking many trips to the local 7-11 for sodies & slurpees. Thanks for coming Janie. We had the best week with you!! Wish you could've stayed longer ;)
We took a few trips to the playground, after getting our morning sodies of course.
Little man should be used to my photo taking now...
...but he's not always in the mood.
Really, he just wanted me to give him his grape slushie back.
One thing I really wanted was to get a couple of good pics of Janie & the boy together. They've always been close, and she's come out to watch him several times when Mike and I have gone away on trips. She recently kept him at her home in Illinois while we went to Australia for two weeks!! Brady absolutely adores her & it's easy to see when they're together. I love these pics we got in the backyard one afternoon!
Converse twinsies.
One afternoon we went over to the Huntingtons for some backyard play & wine drinking :)
LOVE these pics of the "twins" - these two are a month apart and absolutely adorable together. Total besties. Except when one of them has the nerve to play with the other one's toys. But anyway. They were being super cute this afternoon after Eliot left for his t-ball game and we had to take a bunch of pics of them!! I can't believe they were such BABIES just last summer together!!
This is more what photographing Brady at this age is like. CONSTANTLY on the move. Cora just sat sweetly in the grass while I took the pictures...the whole time. I was repeatedly putting Brady back on the grass next to her and then bribing him with anything I could think of. #crazybaby
Love this little man Eliot!! Off to his t-ball game looking adorable.
Of course I wanted Jen to take a few pics of us all three together...
And Jane took these of us four.
She must have said something Brady really liked - look at his toothy grin!
Quick flashback to this photo when the babes were 3.5 & 4.5 months old!!! Besties from day one.
Anyway, later that afternoon we took some pics in the backyard at our house with Kate. Love the light, and love these pics so much.
WHO doesn't like a SELFIE?!
Wonder where B gets his open mouth expression...
SO sweet.
Two of B's favorite people ever.
What a great week with you, Janie!! Thanks for coming to spend time with us & for all you did for us while you were here. We love you. Come back soon:)


































1 comment:
GREAT pictures! So glad you guys had such a good visit!
Post a Comment