Winter Carnival is hosted every year by the Koepps - they rent a house up in Breckenridge for a week and everyone is welcome to come and stay as long as they want (or can!). We joined them this year for the first time and it was awesome! We are already planning for WC '11. Such a good time just hanging out at the cabin, doing some shopping (outlets baby!) and skiing, skiing, skiing. I finally have gotten the hang of the sport and I loved it this year. We were only able to go up for two nights due to our work schedules but I was definitely wishing I had a couple more days on the slopes.
Thanks Koepps for a great time!!
Thanks Koepps for a great time!!
My Hubs, ready for the cold.
Team Apostle with a magnificent background.
While this panoramic view can be a little unnerving when standing on the top of a mountain looking down, it is actually really peaceful to be able to see such beauty. And as you can see, weekday skiing is the best as there are NO CROWDS!
5 comments:
How much fun! It looks amazingly beautiful there!!
Yay for time in the mountains!! Love that you're getting into the whole skiing thing. I wish we took better advantage of our mountains. Glad you had fun!!
I'm so proud of you!! So so glad you had such a great time! I'm already craving another trip out there.
Skiing is so fun! Awesome that you are enjoying it more! Love the pic of you and Mike with the gorgeous view behind you......breathtaking!!
Fun, fun fun!!!
Gotta love the mountains!
Post a Comment