While I was passing through KC on my way to Columbia for the holiday, I was able to arrange for Mike's side of the family to get together for brunch at none other than Cracker Barrel! It had been several years since I'd seen some of them and we had a great time catching up for a couple hours before I hit the road home. Thank you guys for meeting up! Loved the hugs and chatter.
The big ole table...
Me with Mike's sister Kerri and Molly his niece, who we hadn't met yet. She is the most mellow baby!
And with my seester Marri (his sister who is my dear "seester").
Not NEAR enough time with this girlie, who we miss dearly. Marri, tell Murph to move you out west :)
Thank you Apostle fam for taking time to share a meal. I absolutely loved getting to spend the afternoon with you and wish we'd had more time! Hope you guys had a great holiday!
1 comment:
it Took me way too long to comment....sorry. I have been blog absent. Love all your posts!! You are so full of awesome.
But brunch was not nearly enough time with you! Loves, loves, loves & misses
Post a Comment