8.19.2009

Fajitas & Friends

Got my new Nikon D700 yesterday, just in time for a little get-together at the Koepps, so of course I busted it out and got to know it quickly. There's lots of fancy camera talk I could offer on why it's so cool, but I'll just say - I'm in love :) Sarge got to be my first test subject. He doesn't even blink anymore when I stick a camera in his face.


Brandi whipping up fajitas for us, mojito in hand.

Prada, however, is not a fan of the big clicking black camera! After I snapped this, she bolted and didn't show her face the rest of the night :)

The master at work. Jeff is an amazing chef!

Love this pic of Lindsay - the lighting on the Koepp's patio was amazing!

Berto.

Me & the Brandinator.

Melana bossing Dee Dee around.

Seesters.



Brandi being very serious :)

Oh, my! The s'mores were the best part of the night. I love a good back yard fire pit.


Good times in Northern Colorado. Summer is wrapping up very nicely!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

bummed i couldn't join, but it looks like it was a blast! wonderful pictures, jess! can't wait to drool over your new camera with you!

Liz said...

Super fun! Whose little girl is that again? Brandy's? She is precious!

Cody said...

looks like fun! Plus I love your cute ruffled top.

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

Great pictures! Great food! Amazing camera!

Made me miss my wonderful friends back in New Mexico :(

I hope that one day we are stationed in Colorado. I hear it is phenomenal!

-Andrea