YAY!! Way to go Kate and Mike!
SO, SO COOL!! Way to go you guys!
oh my gosh, that's awesome! I can't even imagine! Major props to them. Up hill AND that thin CO air!!!
Way to go, Kate & Mike! I seriously admire you guys after I could barely WALK up towards Horsetooth! Awesome...
Awesome! Way to go!
Wow - you guys rock! I could never do it, so I'm super impressed. Love the pics!
Well done my Brother and Sister!! You guys are incredible.
thanks for the post! i love the picture of mike cheering my final sprint! mike, thanks for the huge encouragement and support during the whole of the 13.1 miles! so glad to have completed such a task. bolderboulder, watch out the apostles are taking colorado running by storm!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
YAY!! Way to go Kate and Mike!
SO, SO COOL!! Way to go you guys!
oh my gosh, that's awesome! I can't even imagine! Major props to them. Up hill AND that thin CO air!!!
Way to go, Kate & Mike! I seriously admire you guys after I could barely WALK up towards Horsetooth! Awesome...
Awesome! Way to go!
Wow - you guys rock! I could never do it, so I'm super impressed. Love the pics!
Well done my Brother and Sister!! You guys are incredible.
thanks for the post! i love the picture of mike cheering my final sprint!
mike, thanks for the huge encouragement and support during the whole of the 13.1 miles!
so glad to have completed such a task. bolderboulder, watch out the apostles are taking colorado running by storm!
Post a Comment