8.13.2008

Survey About Jess

I sent out one of those little survey forwards the other day, and got quite a kick out of some of the answers so thought I'd share with you, blogworld!

Where did we meet? visiting a church in Jax, Klife in high school, Antioch Park for Mike's birthday party, at Boone Hospital Center in a delivery room, Jalapenos restaurant Table 25, at Memorial Hospital Jax, Mizzou Summer Welcome, in Christina's driveway in Olathe

Take a stab at my middle name? all said Lynn - nice job!

Do I smoke? a resounding NO

Color of my eyes? brownie, hazel, green and blue (they're green, people!)

Do I have any siblings? yes - three

What's one of my favorite things to do? loll about, take pictures, get coffee with a friend, photography, email and blog-stalk, play with Sarge, get your nails done, shop, spend time with family (y'all know me well!!)

What's my favorite type of music? country, reggae (haha Jodie), the kind you can bounce to in the car, hip-hop/dance, top 40's, 80's, Jennifer Knapp, contemporary Christian

Am I shy or outgoing? outgoing, little bit of both, shy at first - til that first loud laugh comes out and then it's all downhill from there, shy when we first met, very outgoing, you can be both - of course just give you a little wine and you'll definitely be "free", silly question - I have never seen you shy, way outgoing

Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules? a bit of both, usually you follow the rules, mostly you follow the rules, rule follower, both - a secret rebel!, rules but once in awhile you step out of the mold

Any special talents? photography, being a friend, hmmmm....corn casserole?, making up words, an ability to put no weight on no matter how much you eat, good listener, great friend, the ability to make yourself look preggo when you aren't, you are really cute is that a talent?, you are talented at knowing how to do all sorts of cool things on Blogger

How many children do I have? one with four legs, none - maybe later?, one but he's more of a pup, none but someday!, none unless you count Sarge, one furbaby, one furkid Sargento

If you and I were stranded on a deserted island what would I bring? Sarge, coffee, bible, camera, her freakin' computer to blog!, ipod, laptop, sunglasses, internet access, Mike

These answers came from - my Mom, Trish, Leslie, Julie, Kate, Marri, Jodie, and Liz Horn. Thanks so much for playing along, that was very entertaining for me!!!

You guys know me really well - you just don't know my eye color but like Liz said it might be kinda creepy anyway if you just stared into my eyes all the time :)

5 comments:

Liz said...

That was a fun survey! I like it! Come back to visit, so I can stare into your eyes, ah ah ah (that was supposed to be me sounding like a wierd vampire or something...nevermind, it was a bad joke!)

Marri said...

I almost said the preggers talent! Green eyes, I'm jealous!

April said...

Dang! When I read this I realized I never sent yours back! Ooopsie! Anyway, it's fun to read everyone's answers, isn't it??
Love you!!

Anonymous said...

such a fun post!! i had forgotten you were going to make a post out of those emails. very good idea!

Julie said...

Okay, one comment about the desert island question...it does say "you and I are deserted", so I'm going have to veto Mike (as one person stated) being there because he would put a limit on our internet shopping! Cha-ching!