Yesterday was Kate's 23rd birthday!! We celebrated in style with dinner at Cafe Vino - the coolest place to hit Fort Collins! It's this awesome tapas restaurant and bar, and we reserved an outside table on their patio, complete with a fire pit in the middle. We sat around the table, ordered countless tapas appetizers, and made a meal of it! It was seriously the most fun night I've had in a long time. The atmosphere is beautiful, with the sun setting and a perfect, cool Colorado evening. The fire and water feature in the middle of the table was just awesome. And we shared it with some of our bestest friends!
If you've never gone to a tapas bar, I highly recommend it. I'm kind of a grazer anyway when it comes to eating, so getting to try 15 different things and fill up on that is ideal for me!
The fire pit, with the water feature in the middle of that. It was perfect once the sun went down, and it was a little cool. Also kept the skeeters away, which Mike appreciated :)
Kate's 23!!!
Happy Birthday Kateums. We love you!
9 comments:
What a fun birthday celebration! Happy Birthday, Kate!!
jess, you look so pretty! i love your hair when you fix it like that. happy birthday, kate. looks like a fun time had by all.
Happy birthday,Kate!! What cool place and a fun party!
-Carol
I love the first picture! Kate - happy birthday! I feel like I know you!!
i feel like i know you too, erika!!
thanks for all the well wishes, folks!! thanks for making a great birthday dinner happen jess! i had a freaking blast!
kate! happy bday!
kate! happy bday!
SO FUN!!!! What a great night, with great food and atmosphere!! Glad you had fun with your friends and family. Happy Birthday to Kate:) The picture of the girls is a really great one...that one should be framed!!
Love the last one of Kate, with her 23 held up! Looks like a blast. Wish I could have been there to celebrate with you!
Post a Comment