Here's round two of the Price Family update posts!
We spent the 4th of July hanging out at Liz's during the day, and then went to the church that night for a yummy potluck dinner and of course, fireworks! Grandma and Grandpa were still in town, so we got to visit with them more too. I think at one point we had 12 people and a baby squeezed around the table, talking a million miles a minute of course. My favorite! Here's the recap.

Gramps, me and Liz visiting.
We spent the 4th of July hanging out at Liz's during the day, and then went to the church that night for a yummy potluck dinner and of course, fireworks! Grandma and Grandpa were still in town, so we got to visit with them more too. I think at one point we had 12 people and a baby squeezed around the table, talking a million miles a minute of course. My favorite! Here's the recap.
Gramps, me and Liz visiting.
Ruth, you look beautiful! I miss my family a ton and it was so good to get extended time with them. We mostly just lolled about, but it was awesome. Most times I get to go home, everyone is busy with church and work and social calendars which is totally understandable - but being over a holiday weekend was such a blessing because everybody was off and I just got to see them a lot, which was awesome! Thank you guys for taking days off to hang out. I miss you and love you.
Most of the crew, on the chigger-ridden fireworks-watching blanket! I think at last count I had 12 bug bites at ONCE after this night. Oh well! The fireworks were awesome!

5 comments:
Whoa! 12 Prices at the table! Hard to sneak a word in edgewise!!! Love you guys! Excited to see you this fall.
-Akmed Von Leichtenstein
Yes siree...that's the way we like it! I'm enjoying your Germany posts Akmed!
Loved having you here Jess (& Kate)! It was a great weekend of lolling about!
-Mom
super fun 4th!! i freaking LOVE the old man face!!!!
Love the old man face, yes please! I am so glad you got to spend some great time with your family, you guys look like you had some serious fun!
Love ya,
I'm so glad you were able to hang out with the fam in Missouri while Mike's away!
Post a Comment