To celebrate my 28th birthday this year, we got together with a big group of friends and went to a hockey game! Everyone met at our house first for some appetizers and wine, and spent an hour and a half just hanging out and catching up. I love to stand around and eat and talk - seriously good times! Then we caravan-ed (?) over to the hockey arena, which is just a mile from our house - and spent the next few hours cheering on the Eagles (minor league) and eating hot dogs and funnel cakes and pretzels. I had a great time. It was a fun, different way to celebrate my birthday. Major props to my hubby for setting everything up!
These pics were taken with my birthday present from Mike, a new point and shoot camera!! I've been really wanting one since breaking mine in October, one that I can just throw in my purse and go. So thanks, buddy!

Jenn (our WONDERFUL realtor and friend), me, Jen and Lindsey.
These pics were taken with my birthday present from Mike, a new point and shoot camera!! I've been really wanting one since breaking mine in October, one that I can just throw in my purse and go. So thanks, buddy!

Jenn (our WONDERFUL realtor and friend), me, Jen and Lindsey.




10 comments:
LOVE your hair!! I like the color, kind of reddish and the highlights look great!!
Wish I could've been with you to celebrate!
Love you!
That looks like fun, I haven't been to a hockey game since I was a kid. I love the birthdays were you do stuff you don't normally do. Looks like a fun group..minus me :(
Ha!
Ok so wait...2 Mikes, 2 Lindsays, 2 Jens?
looks like it was a blast!! nothing like funnel cake for the birthday! love it!!
can't wait to share another year for awesomeness with ya,jess!
ps i think only your mike hamming it up in that picture! no surprise there!
I also love your highlights!! Cute pictures! Happy Birthday, late:)
What a fun night together! Mike does a great job with his event planning.
Can't believe we are seriously turning 28.
Happy Birthday, Jess! What a fun party and good food!
Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ditto on the hair....LOVE IT!
Double-dog ditto on the hair. Those highlights are fabulous.
Post a Comment