2.08.2008

Jack

Here it is.....
The Jack Daniels sink that Mike and his buddy Rob drove to Texas to pick up this week! He found it online on craigslist, of all places. It is a Jack whiskey barrel that was turned into a pedestal sink. Very cool. Perfect for the basement bathroom!



This is the barrel lid, turned into a mirror!


Perfect for a guy whose favorite drink is Jack Daniels, eh?
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

The Peterson family said...

Jess that is Hilarious!!!! How in the world did Mike ever find that. That will be a selling point whenever you move to your next adventure!

Tara said...

That's awesome! :)

April said...

Oh no. I can't let Tom see this. He will be so jealous.

Anonymous said...

so cool. maybe even worth the trip!

Marri said...

That sink is so perfect for the downstairs bathroom! And perfect for Mike! I love it!

Anonymous said...

One question. When I turn the handle for water, do I instead get JD? Please say yes.