This is why Mike and I are always saying, "Heeee's a helper!"
Sarge is pre-washing the dishes; this time, a delicious corn-casserole pan.

Just a cute picture of my furbaby this morning. I love that his lip is stuck on his tooth on the right side of the picture.
He is constantly cracking me up with his expressions.
Sarge is pre-washing the dishes; this time, a delicious corn-casserole pan.
Just a cute picture of my furbaby this morning. I love that his lip is stuck on his tooth on the right side of the picture.
He is constantly cracking me up with his expressions.

4 comments:
HAHAHAHA i love that face!!! give him huge hugs for me! love the pic of sarge doing mike's FAVORITE chore!
Awww - Sarge. How could anyone not love that face?!
I miss you, Sarge!
I love Sarge! Give him kisses for me!
Love,
A
Oh my, he's s cute! Can't wait to see him, and you guys, in just a couple months!
Post a Comment