9.05.2007

Peaches Galore

So what do you do with a 25 pound box of peaches? Yes, it was for a good cause. But nonetheless, we found ourselves with far more peaches than two peach-loving people could ever eat! So what do you do with all those fruits?
The answer? You bake!! Which is a challenge for some of us.

But the cobbler and crisps didn't turn out too bad after all! Only a few phone calls were made to my chef go-to's, Ruth and Mom. Now I'm off to deliver the crisps to our friends...Mike made me promise to keep the cobbler for ourselves :)

Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

They look so yummy!! Charlie would please like you to mail one of those crisps to us! We're always glad to help because we know how baking-impaired you are Jess! :) Miss you and can't wait to see you soon!

Anonymous said...

Oops...forgot to sign that comment! It was your littlest sister Ruthie!

Jake and Liz said...

OOH, you want to send some goodies my way too!! Yummy:)

Anonymous said...

YUM!!! You are so domestic! I'm so proud of you!
Wish I could be there to sample a taste with a nice cup of coffee!
Love you!
A

Liz said...

I know, you can just buy 25 more lbs. and bring a load of cobbler and crisp home to Missouri. That would make us all happy :)

Anonymous said...

Well done...they're beautiful!

-Mom

Anonymous said...

that looks so good!

can't wait to cook a ton this Christmas with you!

Anonymous said...

JESS WHERE ARE YOU?? I AM GETTING TIRED OF LOOKING AT THESE PEACHES!!! ISN`T ELENA BEAUTIFUL!!! JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW I HAD A WACKY PAC YESTERDAY....I THOUGHT OF YOU....POOR DAVID.....SEE YA