7.23.2007

Long-Lost Reunion





Genese and Brian came out to stay with us for the weekend, on the way to western Colorado for vacation with her family. It had been over a year since I'd seen Genese! Crazy how time flies. It was as if we hadn't missed a day, though, we picked up where we left off and I was blessed by their visit.
They brought their little Aussie, Addie, and she and Sarge hit it off well! They fetched a tennis ball together in the yard, swam in a creek on our hike, and played tug-o-war with Sarge's toys. The humans, on the other hand, enjoyed a couple of hikes, plenty of Sonic drinks, and a rousing game of dice. It was really good time together, for all of us. And now we just need to find a way to get them to move...

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Liz said...

Oh fun! I wish we were there. I miss you both. I bet it wouldnt take too much convincing to get them to move :) Love you. Lets have a date in August for sure! Let me know. What is your email now?

erika d. said...

What fun to reunite with Genese. The pictures are great, looks like you all had a great time. I love the picture of the dogs. They're adorable.

Genese said...

Great Pic's. It was so great to see you both. I can't wait to come again...or just move to FoCoCO:) Thanks for a great time!!!

love ya,
g-money