7.29.2007

Field Trip





Mike and I took Sarge on a field trip Friday night. It was hot, and nothing beats the heat like an ice cream.
So off we went to fix our cravings!
Sarge was very happy about the outing, as you can see.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Tarrah said...

Thank you for your comment on my blog. It was great to hear you experience and thank you for helping me out :)
That Ice Cream looked great for all :)

Anonymous said...

Is that a bug I see in Sarge's teeth??

Jake and Liz said...

How cute! Toula loves going to going for ice cream too. Sarge seems like a great dog.

Liz said...

Hot? It was Hot? Arn't you wearing a long sleeve shirt and jeans, Jess? You could always try shorts and a tank on too :) Plus, who needs the heat for an excuse for ice cream. I'd go get it in the middle of a blizzard!! Cute pics though.

potato junk mom said...

OH I miss the Grand-pup!!! How is it that you got the BEST Rotty in America? MommaTrish