Sarge can hardly contain his excitement when I say the word "hike"...
Sharing the Camelbak with his mama...
This is one of my favorite things in life, hiking with my puppy...
It's our perfect kind of day.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I'm jealous! That looks like so much fun....hiking with your pup! Wish we had more fun outdoors-y things to do here. You look wonderful! Miss you tons! Kiss Sarge for me! Love A
Aren't puppies the greatest!!! I love to see people out with their pets...such wonderful, unconditional relationships! Those mountains are gorgeous and I think Sarge is probably the cutest puppy I've ever seen (except Toula of course...I'm kind of biased)!!
5 comments:
I'm jealous! That looks like so much fun....hiking with your pup! Wish we had more fun outdoors-y things to do here. You look wonderful! Miss you tons! Kiss Sarge for me!
Love
A
Great pics! Especially the camel-back sharing. You are just like my wife...no distinction between animal and human mouths.
Oh, poor Goldie has lived all her life in flat, hot Florida - I know she'd just LOVE those mountains..
Beautiful. glad you and sarge are out and about enjoying your new state :)
Aren't puppies the greatest!!! I love to see people out with their pets...such wonderful, unconditional relationships! Those mountains are gorgeous and I think Sarge is probably the cutest puppy I've ever seen (except Toula of course...I'm kind of biased)!!
Post a Comment