The last night of the Hammer visit, we threw a big party at our house to celebrate the Seeba birthdays (Shellie and Clay have the same birthday!). Plus, we knew Hampostle time wouldn't be complete without a big party - as it was always one of our favorite things to do when we lived in Jax. We all love dancing, so Mike hooked us up with lights and fog and Noa put together a great music mix, and we had a ball. It stands out as one of my favorite Hampostle nights ever. Even if it was a little overshadowed by their impending departure.

4 comments:
It looks like you had an awesome time. I want to come to an Apostle dance party. We should set something up.
gah...i SO wish i was there...looks like an AMAZING week.
I want to come back...now!
Oh, I'm so excited you all got to hang out together! So when are you going to Japan?
Post a Comment