This past week I had a much needed vacation back home. I was able to celebrate my birthday, my brother in law's birthday, and my aunt's birthday with my whole family - and got to see my newly pregnant sister (no bump yet) and celebrate that excitement with her. The other purpose of my trip home was to see my best friend's new baby and spend a week holding her and celebrating that new life. It was a really special time, and I was truly refreshed by the visit.

2 comments:
What a fun trip! I had no idea April was even pregnant - tell her congrats for me next time you chat with her. Glad you enjoyed your week in MO :)
So sad I missed you during your trip! I know they can be super busy :) Tell April her babe is so precious! You better come see mine sometime too! Looks like you are loving it in FoCoCo. How could you not, its gorgeous! Love you!
Post a Comment