I have the best news to share - my sister Liz is having a baby!!!
I got a phone call today that said, "you're gonna be an aunt!" and a big goofy smile has plastered my face since then. Liz and Josh are the greatest people - they will make such awesome parents and I am immensely proud of them and excited for them.
I especially can't wait to spoil their little kiddo rotten. I am beyond excited for my Aunt Jess role. I had such great aunts growing up that I cherish the opportunity to be that for my sister's kids.
So offer your congrats to Liz and Josh on their baby blog - http://babylooblog.blogspot.com or http://thel-train.blogspot.com .
Love you guys!! We're thrilled for you.
5 comments:
Being an aunt is so fun! Lots of people around you are having babies...anyone else getting the itch:) Ive updated my blog with new info, you may need to check it out! I love you so much and miss you terribly.
One warning before you visit the babyloo blog, it is unedited, so non-medical personnel and/or boys may find a little TMI! :)
Welcome to the aunt club. It's really the best job ever. So excited for you, Jess!
You are going to rock at being an aunt. It is a blast. When Tim and I got married I immeadiately became and aunt to his sister's three boys! Drew, the second oldest was asked to write a page on his favorite person in his life, and he wrote about me! Besides my marraige and God's love, it is the greatest moment of feeling loved I've ever had!
HEY JESS....I HOPE I AM ONE OF THE GREAT AUNTS THAT YOU EXPERIENCED AS A CHILD.............I THINK I DESERVE THAT TITLE AFTER THE TRIP TO DISNEY WORLD.......THE TRIP FROM HADES!!!! HOW IS YOUR NECK?????? AUNT JANE
Post a Comment