After several months in Iraq, Mike arrived home this week - just in time for the holidays, which was an unexpected blessing! We've spent the last week hanging out together, playing with our puppy, and gathering with friends. It's wonderful to be together again, though the time apart was so good for our marriage and for that we are thankful. Welcome back, Mike!
6 comments:
Yea!!!! Welcome home, Mike!!
Mike--
It's good to see you back where you belong. Thank you for being willing to go to Iraq. We appreciate your service to our country. Can't wait to see you all next week!
Mom (Price)
I got tears in my eyes just seeing these pictures. Welcome home, Mike. We are so glad you're back!
He's not home 'til I have hugged him.Mom of Mike
So great to see you two together again. Camo really is a great color on you, Mike...but you already know that.
Welcome back, I see you were traveling Light for a Army Boy.
Post a Comment