

We have affectionately nicknamed our new city, "Fococo." I like the sound of it. Fort Collins, Colorado is quite a mouthful!
Anyway, Jen and I went out for a weekend trip to check things out on my house, and do a little house-hunting for her. We had a great time. It was pretty chilly, and even snowed on us one day but didn't stick. The cute little downtown area had all their Christmas lights up and it was awesome to walk through it at night in the cold, with a hot cup of coffee. I had an interview one day, which went really well, and I have a phone interview at another hospital this weekend. The house is coming along quite nicely - drywalled inside now, and they even had the furnace on one day while we were there.
Our move is just around the corner, how exciting!!
9 comments:
I love it. The house looks great. I can't wait to visit fococo!!
The house is looking so great! Don't you love bundling up when it's cold? I'm actually enjoying the cold weather so far!!!
Good luck on your next interview! Love you!
Your house is beautiful, and freaking huge! When do you guys move?
After the first of the year - just a few weeks now!
Fococo...I like it...of course andything with the name coco in it has to be good!
Great stuff! So glad for you two. ANd I am so jealous, FOCOCO. I wish I'd thought of it! WHen I used to talk with Customers on the phone in my KCMO biz, I'd give the address KCMO. and say it kinda fast and they's say really? WHere is cassimo?
Great stuff! So glad for you two. ANd I am so jealous, FOCOCO. I wish I'd thought of it! WHen I used to talk with Customers on the phone in my KCMO biz, I'd give the address KCMO. and say it kinda fast and they's say really? WHere is cassimo?
How very cool for you two. And great concept on the name. I wish I could make fun of my town like that. Perfect Village is about it. However I used to speak too quickly on the phone at my biz in KC MO and people would ask me where cassimo was.
Oops, didn't know it posted!
Post a Comment