9.17.2006

Apple Jax




April came to visit this past week, to help me cope with Mike leaving, and we had such a great time! We hadn't seen each other in eight months, but it was like we never missed a day. We always laugh so much when we're together and it was just what I needed. We shopped, got pedicures, laid out on the beach, went to an outdoor art fair, played with Sarge, watched movies, and of course - cried! It was unbelievably good to see her and reassuring that despite the time and distance between visits, we can always pick up where we left off.
 Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey! have you tried picasa web yet? it's great! that way i can see lots more of your sweet pictures with that camera. i'm thinking of a serious upload of your europe pics!

Anonymous said...

also, i like your sweater. notice the similarity between yours and my most recent post ;)

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great time! I think it's wierd that we've never met April and Tom in person. They feel like family.

April said...

I already want to come back! I miss you Jess and Sarge too! I agree with Noa's comment....somehow Julie and Noa seem like old friends of ours, too :)

Julie said...

So glad April could be with you during such a hard time. I think the photo of you in the sweater and April in the tank top is funny - what was the weather like when you took that pic?! Ha ha.

jess said...

You know how I always get cold so quickly! I always have a sweater to put on!! :)