
Another day for an ice cream treat for Sarge. He's getting so big now, and each day I marvel at how much cooler he gets with age. Granted, he's only five months old, but he is such a wonderful dog. Calm, tolerant, obedient, gentle. He's great. Definitely the best dog either Mike or I have ever owned.
3 comments:
Sarge is the best! Seriously, he is the nicest, sweetest, and coolest rottie I have ever met! And such a sweetheart - in a manly way, of course. :)
I miss him and his snoring on the tile while he sleeps.
Mmmm! Sarge loves ice cream! He is getting so big. You two are so cute (sounds like I'm talking about a couple, doesn't it?)
Love you both!
You are so nutty in love with Sarge!...looks like when the kids come along they are going to have a terrific big brother!But I'm not hinting....really...I'm not!No..really. :)
Post a Comment