7.01.2006

His Favorite Day




Today was a day of favorites for Sarge.

It started with a trip to the dog park with his best pals, Sadie and Gunnar. The three of them raced around for hours - through the lake, the soft tall grass in the field, and the woods. They played until they could hardly stand up anymore. Next Julie and I took them to McDonald's for their favorite summer treat - ICE CREAM (in honor of Gunnar's first birthday!). Ice cream parties happen to be Sarge's favorite thing to do. We ended the day with a little playtime involving Sarge's newest toy (from his Aunt Kate) - a camoflauge humvee complete with gun turret on top. His dad is so proud!

As I type Sarge is passed out asleep on the floor. A perfect end to his favorite day.
 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

potato junk mom said...

I'm such a typical Grandmother...just can't get enough of those pictures...he is so stinkin' cute!

potato junk mom said...

and by the way I would like a 5x7 of that picture with him and his toy....or of all three!