This weekend was the official celebration of Mike's graduating residency class. It was party central! We kicked the weekend off with dinner and karaoke at a beach front bar, with his entire residency class and several faculty from his program. Much to my surprise - and I think his too - Mike even sang a song or two. With his buddies of course. He had a great time just being with the boys - and I had a great time hanging out with the other wives and their families that had come in town. We stayed up late and slept in late and it was an awesome start to our weekend.
Cheers to the class of '06!


2 comments:
Perhaps this would explain the phone call we received Friday night. hmmmmm....
The Alpha and the Omega...but yet a NEW alpha coming. You could name your first child ALPHA! HA hA. I remember Mikes first day of kindergarten...we walked down that long ominous hall together and he was holding my hand..so hard the feeling went out of it.Refused to say the Pledge of Allegiance,and wouldn't drink the milk because it wasn't chocolate.!
Post a Comment