Well.........Mike has a job!!
For those of you who don't know, Mike interviewed in Colorado last week for a position at a brand new hospital. His dream job, essentially. In a city we've dreamed of living in for a few years now. So the staff said they'd make their decisions and get back with him this week. And this afternoon just after lunch we got the call we waited expectantly for all weekend. They offered him the job! Tonight we basked in our excitement and talked nonstop about all the opportunities we'll have there, and everything we're looking forward to.
Colorado, here we come!
2 comments:
I am SO happy for you guys! Mike, way to go! I can't think of any hospital anywhere that wouldn't be lucky to have you!!!
Let's plan our first Colorado party!
WHoo hoo!!!!! I knew you could do it! see-- behind the scenes the staff of that hospital was praying for God to send them someone that fit their ideal standard for the perfect doctor and you appeared...it's like a story from "It's A Miracle".. =) I knew we'd get you back to the mid-west...come closer my little pretties..and your little dog too!!!
Post a Comment