
Our weekend has been filled with dog activities - we're dog sitting Sadie and Gunnar, so Sarge has been completely wiped out every night after playing nonstop with them. Kate and I have fallen into our beds exhausted too, three dogs is a lot of work! Saturday we hung around the house and played with the pups in the yard. Sunday we went to the dog park all afternoon, where Sarge perfected his swimming some more. He literally stays in the water the whole time. I love that he loves it! And Monday, Sarge and his friend Bandit took a long walk at the local park. It was their first time to meet.
It's been a really fun weekend for all of us!
4 comments:
I recommend "CLIFFORD THE BIG RED DOG" for Sarges viewing pleasure, and for reading ---Good Dog Carl. There is also a series of books coming out that Sarges' Uncle Bill is illustrating.. Grandma will bring him a copy!
He's HUGE! Its amazing to see the changes from week to week! He's starting to look like a little man :)
Love you guys
I can't believe how freaking big he is!!! He'll be as big as Eli by the end of the summer!!
I want to meet Bandit - he looks so fun! Thanks for taking care of my babies - they slept all day upon arriving home. I think Gunnar misses playing with Sarge though - he keeps looking around for his buddy!
Post a Comment