4.23.2006

What I'm Capable Of



Yeah - this looks hard to do. How do you not see a trashcan before you run over it, then pull forward trying to get off of it, and end up lodging it so tightly in the wheelwell of your car that two men have to pull it out for you? Hm. Yeah, this is what I'm capable of. Neighbors, beware. Keep your kids close by your sides when Jess is driving.
 Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Jess... that is impressive! :) But we all love you anyway!

~Liz

Traci said...

I bow to your skill.

And I laugh.

April said...

I love it. Classic Jess. (and April). I absolutely cracked up when I saw this. Probably listening to music or putting lip gloss on, right? I mean, those trashcans do NOT watch where they're going!!

-april

potato junk mom said...

LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! That's all I can do right now!

Tara said...

Me too! LOL Go Jess!

Anonymous said...

Whoa, you're amazing, how exactly does that work? You got serious skill. All I can say is wow.


Charlie