I unwrapped a leash.....attached to a check made out for a new puppy!!! We had always planned to get a dog once we moved out of Florida, but just recently started considering getting one sooner. Needless to say, I had no idea "sooner" meant now! He also gave me a big box filled with individually wrapped doggie toys and books and treats.
We then went downtown for dinner at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse, a really nice restaraunt on the river. It was beautiful and the steaks were awesome. We took a walk along the river afterwards and enjoyed the lights. It was the perfect date-night! We finished my birthday at Noa and Julie's with wonderful presents from them (Julie is a champion gift-giver) and a great big yellow cake with chocolate icing!!I could not have had a better birthday!!


4 comments:
Wow - you are so old.
I look drunk in that one photo - someone must have spiked my drink.
Or possibly it was the excitement of the news of you getting a little furball soon!
Wow, it sounds like you had the best birthday ever! I'm so glad you had such a wonderful day!
Happy Birthday Jess!
I'm thinkin' puppy shower..that's what I'm thinkin'.
Post a Comment