2.26.2006

Dogwood Days


Julie and I love dogs, as you might have noticed. One of our favorite places to be is anywhere canines play, so going to a dog park is a natural high for us!! Jacksonville is lucky enough to host one of the country's largest places for dogs to be off-lead enjoying other fur-friends (see www.jaxdogs.com for details!). So Sunday after church we grabbed her two doggies and called up two of our friends and their pups, and enjoyed an afternoon running and playing and getting slobbered by some of Jax's most adorable furballs. I came home tonight covered in mud, windblown and smelling rather like a dog myself...but I must say I've never felt happier*!!





*okay, maybe not THE happiest day...but I am after all a bit dramatic :)

3 comments:

Julie said...

You? Dramatic?? No...

potato junk mom said...

and I can definitely see that cute puppy in YOUR backyard one day!

Anonymous said...

He sooo cute! You're so lucky to be one step closer to being a dog owner... and you already have the house. You're way ahead of Mike and I. :-)